BLT Salad with Spicy Ranch Dressing
I Love BLT’s. They are one of my favorite sandwiches. So for me, this salad is the perfect fit without all the calories. This delicious salad will satisfy any BLT lovers craving. It is packed with flavor and crunch. A winning combination is a mix of peppery arugula, coolness of the other varties of mixed greens, the sweetness of the San Matzo tomatoes, the crunch and brust of flavor from the Whole Grain Garlic Parmesan Croutons and the Perfectly Boiled Eggs. Add to that a drizzle of Spicy Ranch Dressing and what’s not to like!
Prep Time: 10 Mins
- 4-6 Cups of mixed greens (add in arugula for a peppery salad taste)
- 8 San Matzo tomatoes, sliced in halves (or tomato of your choosing)
- 2 Perfectly Boiled Eggs (see link)
- 4 Tablespoons Spicy Ranch Dressing
- Divide the mixed greens between two serving plates. Top with tomatoes, croutons, and drizzle with Spicy Ranch Dressing. Slice the eggs in half and add to the plate. Serve and enjoy
You May Also Like
This homemade olive oil Mayo is lemony, light, silky and just wonderful for so many purposes. You can use it on grilled meat as a condiment, make luxurious and creamy salad dressings, or use to make tuna, chicken or, potato salad and the like.