Chicken, Broccoli & Mushroom Alfredo Bowls
Chicken Alfredo is creamy, full of flavor, and quick and easy to make to at home. It has many uses. The following recipe is just one of the delicious ways in which you can use Homemade Alfredo Sauce.
My Herb Roasted Whole Chicken really brought this dish together. This is a quick go-to meal. I paired it with a big garden salad for the perfect meal combo. This makes for a delicious Keto meal.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Yields: 4 Servings
- 1 Tablespoon unsalted grass-fed butter
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onions
- 1 clove of garlic, pressed
- 8 ounces of white mushrooms, sliced
- 1 lb boneless, organic, skinless chicken breasts or thighs, cooked and cubed (I used my Whole Baked Herb Chicken; see the link above)
- 2 cups broccoli florets, steamed
- 1 cup of Alfredo sauce, homemade (see link above)
- 2 teapots chopped fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley (optional)
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over media heat. Add the onions, garlic, and mushrooms and cook until the onions are translucent and the mushrooms are cooked
- Add the chicken, steamed broccoli, and Alfredo sauce. Stir and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Divide among 4 bowls and serve topped with the shaved Parmesan. garnish with parsley, if desired.