Fall Roasted Vegetables
This uniquely beautiful assortment of fall vegetables (with a bit of spring thrown in) are just as appealing to the eye as they are to the palate! Add your favorite herbs and spices and you have a vegetable side that even the most finicky eater will devour.
Eat This With That
I served this with Baked Wild Caught Salmon, which was perfect. Of course this is a dish that would go with most any baked fish, chicken, turkey or dish.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Yields: 8 Servings
- 1 bunch Asparagus, Ends Cut Off, Sliced Into 2-3 Inch Pieces
- 1 whole Red Onion, Peeled And Cut Into Large Chunks
- 1 whole Red Bell Pepper, Seeded And Cut Into Large Chunks
- 8 ounces, weight Mushrooms (any Kind), Quartered Or Halved Depending On Size
- 1 whole Medium-sized Eggplant, Cut Into Large Chunks
- 1/2 whole Butternut Squash, Peeled And Cut Into Large Chunks
- 12-15 Baby Carrots, peeled and washed
- 3 cloves Garlic, Minced
- Salt And Pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Combine all the prepped veggies in a large bowl. Drizzle in the olive oil, then season with salt, pepper, and other seasonings of your choice. Toss to coat.
- Arrange on two baking sheets, spreading the veggies out to give them room. Roast for 20 minutes, shaking the pans at least twice during that time. If needed, roast for an additional 5-10 minutes, until veggies are nicely roasted. Serve immediately or keep in the fridge for when you need them!