To teach our children with love, is what is required to truly know the connection between two souls.
We believe that the role of a parent can be one of the most rewarding vocations in life, and at the same time one of the most challenging.
However, there is a practical approach to the monumental task of raising a child. With an earnest desire to bring about change within you and the family unit, you will come to know a new found love of parenting.
You may give them your love but not your thoughts.
For they have their own thoughts.
You may house their bodies but not their souls,
For their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow,
which you cannot visit, not even in your dreams.
What Will Be Covered
Topics Covered Birth-6 Months
- Understanding Young Children
- Understanding Young Children’s Behavior
- Building Self-Esteem in the Early Years
- Communicating With Young Children
- Helping Young Children Learn to Cooperate
- Effective Discipline
- Nurturing Emotional and Social Development
Topics Covered Ages 6-12
- Understanding Yourself and Your Child
- Understanding Beliefs and Feelings
- Encouraging Your Child and Yourself
- Listening and Talking to Your Child
- Helping Children Learn to Cooperate
- Discipline that Makes Sense
- Choosing Your Approach
Topics Covered For Teens
- Understanding Yourself and Your Teenager
- Changing Your Response to Your Teen
- Communicating Respect and Encouragement
- Encouraging Cooperation and Solving Problems
- Using Consequences to Build Responsibility
- Deciding What to Do-Part I
- Deciding What to Do-Part II
Gain Confidence in Your Abilities As a Parent!