Parmesan Chicken with Caesar Roasted Romaine
This chicken is incredible! It had so much flavor and a really nice crunch from the golden almond flour mixture on top. Not only is it packed with flavor, it is so easy. It is ever so simple to make any night of the week. As well, clean up was a breeze.
You can make the Classic Caesar Dressing ahead of time and make this dish even easier on nights when time is an issue. This dressing can also be stored in the fridge for up to 4 days to use on other Caesar salads.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Yields: 4-6 Servings
- 3- 6 ounce Skinless Organic Pastured boneless Chicken breast
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan or Pecorino or Asiago cheese (about 1 1/2 ounces)
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped, divided
- 2 large hearts of romaine, hailed lengthwise
- Caesar Dressing (see link above)
- Preheat ovn to 450 degrees. Line a large rimmed baking sheet. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Place on prepared sheet.
- Combine almond flour, cheese, 2 Tablespoons of olive oil, parsley, and 1 garlic clove in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper Pat flour mixture onto breasts.
- Roast chicken until crumbs begin to turn golden, about 10 minutes.
- Drizzle romaine with 1 tablespoon oil and sprinkle with remaining 1 chopped garlic clove. Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove sheet from oven and place romaine around chicken. Roast until chicken is cooked through and lettuce is browned at edges, about 5 minutes.
- Divide among plates. Top lettuce and chicken with Caesar Dressing. (see link above for Classic Caesar Dressing)