For a simple lunch or dinner entree, these chicken drumsticks come together in a snap.
I love the flavor these seven spices add to this dish. This dish is great served with a big salad for lunch or add your favorite veggies for a complete dinner!
Prep Time: 1hr 15mins
Cook Time: 45 mins
Yields: 2 Servings
- 4 Chicken Drumsticks
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil for cooking
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 2 teaspoons Paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon Mustard Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of Oregano, Dried
- 1 Tablespoon Heavy Cream
- Prepare the drumsticks by removing the skin if necessary. Then, Slice 2-3 cuts across the top of each leg.
- In a bowl, combine all the remaining ingredients. you will need up to 1/4 cup of five oil to create this marinade but not all the olive oil well be consumed.
- Place the chicken drumsticks and marinade in a large ziplock bag. Spread the marinade around in the bag until the chicken is complete coated. Roll the bag up and let the chicken marinate for 1 hour.
- After marinating preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Spray a glass baking dish with pan spray and place the chicken legs in the dish. You can pour any extra marinade over the chicken to get all the spices
- Bake the dish for 45 minutes. The outside should be slightly crips, golden, and a meat thermometer should read 175 degrees internally.
I double the batch and have leftovers to serve with a huge salad for lunch the following day.
You May Also Like
Long celebrated as a superfood source of powerful nutrients, fresh mushrooms are a healthy ...
Everyone loves coleslaw, but I love this new and easy take on an old favorite. This ...
What Is the Paleo Diet? The Paleo diet is basically a way of eating that takes out modern ...
These are perfection o a roasting pan--great alone, as a side dish, in salsas, in salads, blended ...
Beautiful, colorful, flavorful, nutritious salads! The fact that I live in Florida, means I can ...
How do I make healthy eating so flavorful? I use lots of herbs and spices and most often I grow ...
Long celebrated as a superfood source of powerful nutrients, fresh mushrooms are a healthy addition ...
This is probably the easiest and tastiest way to prepare cauliflower, EVER! Whole roasted ...
This chicken is incredible! It had so much flavor and a really nice crunch from the golden almond ...
I baked this easy and delicious chicken and keep it on hand for quick weekday dinner meals, to top ...