For a simple lunch or dinner entree, these chicken drumsticks come together in a snap.
I love the flavor these seven spices add to this dish. This dish is great served with a big salad for lunch or add your favorite veggies for a complete dinner!
Prep Time: 1hr 15mins
Cook Time: 45 mins
Yields: 2 Servings
- 4 Chicken Drumsticks
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil for cooking
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 2 teaspoons Paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon Mustard Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of Oregano, Dried
- 1 Tablespoon Heavy Cream
- Prepare the drumsticks by removing the skin if necessary. Then, Slice 2-3 cuts across the top of each leg.
- In a bowl, combine all the remaining ingredients. you will need up to 1/4 cup of five oil to create this marinade but not all the olive oil well be consumed.
- Place the chicken drumsticks and marinade in a large ziplock bag. Spread the marinade around in the bag until the chicken is complete coated. Roll the bag up and let the chicken marinate for 1 hour.
- After marinating preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Spray a glass baking dish with pan spray and place the chicken legs in the dish. You can pour any extra marinade over the chicken to get all the spices
- Bake the dish for 45 minutes. The outside should be slightly crips, golden, and a meat thermometer should read 175 degrees internally.
I double the batch and have leftovers to serve with a huge salad for lunch the following day.
You May Also Like
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Homemade Alfredo Sauce is so creamy and flavorful, and so ...
Chicken Alfredo is creamy, full of flavor, and quick and easy to make to at home. It has many uses. ...
Long celebrated as a superfood source of powerful nutrients, fresh mushrooms are a healthy ...
Everyone loves coleslaw, but I love this new and easy take on an old favorite. This ...
What Is the Paleo Diet? The Paleo diet is basically a way of eating that takes out modern ...
These are perfection o a roasting pan--great alone, as a side dish, in salsas, in salads, blended ...
Beautiful, colorful, flavorful, nutritious salads! The fact that I live in Florida, means I can ...
How do I make healthy eating so flavorful? I use lots of herbs and spices and most often I grow ...
Long celebrated as a superfood source of powerful nutrients, fresh mushrooms are a healthy addition ...
This is probably the easiest and tastiest way to prepare cauliflower, EVER! Whole roasted ...