Spicy Ranch Dressing
Who says that a salad dressing can’t be healthy and a salad something that you look forward to eating?
Yes, salads can be boring and nondescript, but with the right ingredients and homemade dressing, bursting with flavor, a salad is anything but boring.
This dressing is packed with great fats. Omega 3 eggs, and olive oil not to mention the fresh herbs and lemon juice that wake up your mouth.
Prep Time: 5 mins
- 1/4 cup Homemade Olive Oil Mayo
- 1/2 clove garlic, minced (about 1/2 teaspoon)
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley leaves, minced (about 1 tablespoon)
- 2 teaspoons dried chives
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl or mason jar blend all ingredients together.