Better Health Outcomes May Be Achieved When Individuals Work With Health Coaches In Addition To Medical Practitioners.
A Holistic Approach To Wellness
Evaluation and Elimination
- Elimination of harmful foods and substances (nutrient-poor, calorie-dense, low-satiety foods that promote overconsumption).
- Blood testing and/or Journaling to systemically remove foods that are known to cause concern or distress on the body; for a period of at least 28 days
- Through journaling or blood work you will identify the foods to which you are sensitive
- Kitchen Makeover
- Set aside a few hours to detox your kitchen of the items we will list for you.
- Restocking Your Kitchen and Gearing up for Success
- The Right Foods? We will list the supplies you need to gather before beginning the program.
- Recommended Supplements
- Cooking your way to health
- We will assist you to find the time to cook, easy, simple, nutritious meals for the whole family through scheduling and time management.
- Break the Addiction cycle and halt cravings
- We will discuss ways in which you can assist your body to detox from processed foods, gluten, dairy, sweeteners, and other food-like substances that contribute to overall poor health.
- We will help you to identify your food triggers, and teach you to find other sources of comfort and reward, so that you are in control of your food, and not have food controlling you.
- We will address your long-standing, unhealthy psychological and emotional relationship with food.
- Check your Numbers
- Check with your doctor.
- Get tested by your doctor
- Take your measurements: waist, chest, thighs, shoulders etc.
- Explore the benefits of alternative methods of nourishing your body
- The benefits of juicing and blending
- The benefits of detoxing
- The use of questionnaires will assist you to evaluate your needs and progress
- An Entry Level Questionnaire will assist you to find your starting point, set specific goals and a roadmap of how to get you to your goals
- An Exit Level Questionnaire will highlight your progress and assist you in determining the lasting lifestyle changes you will continue to incorporate into everyday life.
- Get Ready to Move
- Organize your fitness apparel and any needed gear. A great pair of walking shoes is a good place to start.
- We will explore your beliefs, myths, self-defeating behaviors and patterns around movement/exercise
- We will strategize practical ways to find/create time to exercise.
- We will set realistic goals and obtain a commitment
- On-going support to address emotional, mental, spiritual and physical roadblocks that may be preventing you from thriving.
- Support groups and individual sessions will be available
Whole Food 28-Day Plan
- Feeding the Body: Finding out what not to eat is just as important as finding out what to eat.
- Includes what you will eat and drink and what you will avoid, as well as any needed supplements to take.
- We will discuss the different types of diet plans that are right for you e.g. Vegetarian, Vegan, Paleo, etc.
- To nourish your body for sustained weight loss and vibrant health; We work from the premise that says, “Eat as if your life depends upon it, because it does.” Weight loss will not be the main focus, but a welcomed byproduct of a healthy lifestyle.
- Learn cooking fundamentals: prepping, preparing, menu planning, and preparing a grocery list.
- Make your kitchen a sacred place by providing tips for developing a healthy whole foods environment.
- Prepare nutritious time-saver meals in the form of make ahead meals, using leftovers, meals on a budget, and quick and simple 30 minute meals.
- Explore and find fun and enjoyable ways to get active and stay active.
- Feed your Mind: Your mind will always believe what you tell it, feed it reality, not what you think up.
- Develop an action plan that include specifically identified areas that you need to work on in order to challenge and replace old belief systems that have kept you stuck.
- Design your own wellness plan, unique to your own specific needs and set up ways to measure and track your progress.
- To identify old patterns of behavior that are not in line with the person you want to be and develop healthy new habits that promote wellness.
- Includes ideal exercises that assist you to deal with stresses of life. As well you will attend support groups, individual sessions, and continuing education classes to assist you in dealing with the negative talk and self-defeating attitudes that can stand in your way of success.
- Feeding your Soul: Learn have to not merely survive, but thrive and do so with passion and compassion
- This will include ways to quiet the mind, relax and rejuvenate the body. We will offer suggestions and strategies that will help you to sleep and relax which is crucial to boosting the metabolism and quenching the appetite.
- Find passion, joy, and contentment and live an authentic life.
- Find ways in which to mediate and tap into a power that is greater than yourselves
- Find success, and when you do, we will celebratewith you!
Real Life Plan (Maintenance)
- Self-assessment will tell you how far you have come and what you still want to work on for optimum health and wellness.
- Recheck your numbers such as weight, waist size, hip circumference, blood pressure, and fasting blood sugar
- If you what, you can have your doctor run your lab tests once again
- Track your progress in your journal
- Answer exit evaluation questions openly and honestly
- At this point, you can continue with the WHOLE FOOD 28-DAY PLAN™ or you can transition to a more long-term diet that will include systemically reintroducing designated foods back into your diet.
- Choice One: Continue with the WHOLE FOOD 28-DAY PLAN™
- Your numbers are moving in the right direction, but you are not where you want to be as of yet.
- If you want to lose additional weight, within healthy guidelines
- You feel great and want to experience ever greater levels of wellness
- Choice Two: REAL LIFE PLAN™
- Maintenance Transitional Period One: (at least 3 months)
- Systemically re-introduce designated foods back into your diet and see how you respond to them. Daily Journaling is highly recommended during this time.
- Maintenance Transitional Period Two: (Life-Long Plan)
- During this period, you will continue to introduce certain foods
- Reintroduce limited treats to see how you respond, but you will continue to eliminate other junk foods that are known to cause harm.
- Continue with daily practices, such as exercise, relaxation, supplements if needed, etc.
- Continue to cook and eat healthy simple and delicious meals.
- Maintenance Transitional Period One: (at least 3 months)
- Choice One: Continue with the WHOLE FOOD 28-DAY PLAN™
- Correcting Your “Stinking Thinking”
- Managing Emotions and Addressing Feelings
- Developing a No-Fail Environment
- Replacing Unhealthy Habits with Healthy Habits
- Choosing Healthy Foods that Nourish the Body
- Finding Enjoyable and Fun Ways to Move the Body
- Building a Support System of Like-minded Health Conscious Individuals
We will address:
- The mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual, as well as environmental factors that can lead to overeating and unhealthy habits. We will address how to build new healthy habits that can bring about lasting and beneficial change.
- Explore the role that risk factors such as genetics, toxic environments and the like play a role, but how our emotional and lifestyle choices determine our health and wellbeing more than anything else.
- Addictions and how they part a major role in the type of foods, activities, and lifestyle we choose, and how to break the cycle of addiction
- Whole Food Standards: We will introduce you to foods that promote a healthy psychological response, promote a healthy hormonal response, support a healthy gut support immune function and minimize inflammation
- How our relationships and life-choices play a major role in our lives when it comes to living well. You will learn that who you surround yourself with either helps or harms. We will help you to search out the support you need in order to be successful
- How to be comfortable in your own skin, by building self-confidence and self-esteem. Wellness is caring enough about yourself to take stock in your life, make the necessary changes and being open to support in order to maintain your motivation
- The two states from where we do everything: Fear or Love. We will explore the questions where do your wellness lifestyle efforts come from?
- Your ability to live on purpose; conscious living. Empowering yourself, by realizing that we don’t have to run our lives on autopilot. We are ultimately in control of our choices.
- In small intimate groups, you will learn to connect with and learn to except support from others. This will help to reduce the sense of isolation and will assist you in succeeding at lasting lifestyle changes and interpersonal relationships.
- How to hold yourself accountable as we provide honest feedback on your progress. We may not always tell you what you want to hear, but will always tell you what you need to hear.
- Ways in which you can find time for yourself, solo time. This is different than isolating in that we carve out time to spend nurturing ourselves. Learning to be alone and liking the company we keep.
- The need for perfection; you do not need to have it all to gather to start. Extreme perfectionism is a shame-based process that feeds a really negative view of ourselves.
- Ways in which to lighten up and not take ourselves so seriously. We will explore ways to find a balance between work and play. We will assist you to find healthy ways to celebrate that doesn’t have to include and are not based around food as your reward.
- Intimate small class environment
- Private and confidential individual sessions
- On-going support groups
- Groups for the whole family
- Weekend seminars
- Continuing education seminars and classes
By entering this website or using our blog, e-mails, videos, social media, programs, or services, from or related to Whole Food Real Life, you are agreeing to accept all parts of this Disclaimer. Thus, if you do not agree to the disclaimer below, STOP now, and do not use our website, blog, e-mails, videos, social media, programs, or services or anything you have purchased or experienced through us (collectively “Website, Programs, Products and Services”).
For Educational and Informational Purposes Only. The information provided in or through our Website, Programs, Products and Services is for educational and informational purposes only, and is made available to you as self-help tools for your own use. When using any material obtained from or through Whole Food Real Life, whether through in-person, phone, Skype, webinars, teleseminars, webcams, social media, and otherwise in a variety of settings, including but not limited to individual and/or group programs, classes, workshops, events, retreats, seminars, consultations and/or trainings, you acknowledge that we are supporting you in our role exclusively as providing education for individuals, and in no other role.
Not a Substitute for Medical Advice. The information provided in or through our Website, Programs, Products and Services is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment that can be provided by your own Medical Provider (including doctor/physician, nurse, physician’s assistant, or any other health professional), Mental Health Provider (including psychiatrist, psychologist, therapist, counselor, or social worker), registered dietitian or licensed nutritionist, or member of the clergy.
Not Holding Self Out. I am not holding myself out to be a Medical Provider (including doctor/physician, nurse, physician’s assistant or any other health professional), Mental Health Provider (including psychiatrist, psychologist, therapist, counselor, or social worker), registered dietician or licensed nutritionist, or member of the clergy. Rather, I serve as a trainer, educator, coach, mentor and guide who provides education and learning opportunities to individuals.
Consult Your Physician or Health Care Provider. Our intent is NOT to replace any relationship that exists, or should exist, between you and your Medical Provider or Mental Health Provider. You should always seek the advice of your own doctor/physician, nurse practitioner, physician’s assistant, Mental Health Provider, or another health care professional regarding any questions or concerns about your specific health situation. We advise you to speak with your own Medical Provider or Mental Health Provider before implementing any suggestions obtained through our Website, Programs, and Services including but not limited to exercise, lifestyle, weight loss, food, vitamins or supplements; engaging in an elimination diet, detox or cleanse; meditation or deep breathing exercises; or participating in any other aspect of a weight loss, healthy eating, exercise and/or lifestyle program. You shall not disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking professional advice because of information you have read on this website or received from us. You and your clients should not stop taking any medications without speaking to your Medical Provider and/or Mental Health Provider. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, you are advised to contact your own Medical Provider or Mental Health Provider promptly.
Personal Responsibility. Our Website, Programs and Services aim to accurately represent the information provided. You are acknowledging that you are participating voluntarily in using our Website, Programs and Services, and you alone are solely and personally responsible for your results. You acknowledge that you take full responsibility for your business, and for your own health, life and well-being, as well as the health, lives and well-being of your family and children (where applicable), for all decisions now or in the future.
Testimonials. We present real world experiences, testimonials, and insights about other people’s experiences for purposes of illustration only. The testimonials, examples, and photos used are of actual clients and results they personally achieved. Each client has approved these testimonials, examples, and photos for use in materials to speak to our Program, Product and/or Services, but they are not intended to represent or guarantee that current or future clients will achieve the same or similar results. Rather, these client stories represent what is possible with our Programs, Products and/or Services. Each of these unique stories, and any and all results reported in these stories by our clients on our Website and through our Programs, Products and Services, are the culmination of numerous variables, some of which we cannot control.
Assumption of Risk. There are sometimes unknown individual risks and circumstances that can arise during use of our Website, Programs, Products and Services that cannot be foreseen that can influence or reduce results. We are not responsible for your personal choices or actions before, during or after use of our Website, Programs, Products and Services. You understand that any mention of any suggestion or recommendation on or through our Website, Programs, Products or Services is to be taken at your own risk, with no liability on our part, recognizing that there is a rare chance that illness, injury or even death could result. You accept full responsibility for the consequences of your use, or non-use, of any information provided by us through any means whatsoever, use or non-use of any information obtained through you or our Website, Programs or Services. Your use, or non-use, of this information is at your own risk, and you absolve us of any liability or loss that you, your clients, your business, your family and/or children or any other person may incur from your or their use or non-use of the information provided.
No Liability and Release of Claims. We will not be held responsible or liable in any way for the information, products or materials that you request or receive through or on our Website, Programs or Services. In no event will we be liable to you, or to any party for any type of direct, indirect, special, incidental, equitable or consequential damages for any use of or reliance on our Website, Programs and Services, or on those affiliated with us in any way, and you and your clients’ hereby release us from any and all claims, including, without limitation, those related to lost profits, personal or business interruptions, personal injuries, accidents, misapplication of information, or any other loss, physical or mental disease, condition or issue experienced by you, or otherwise, even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages or difficulties. We do not assume liability for accidents, delays, injuries, loss or damage due to any act or default of any company, organization, or person engaged in rendering this Website, Program or Services in any way. In the event that you use the information provided through our Website, Programs or Services by us or affiliated with us, we assume no responsibility. We will not be held responsible in any way for the information that you request or receive through our Website, Programs or Services. By using our Website, Programs and Services, you fully and completely hold harmless, indemnify and release us and any other of our employees, shareholders, directors, staff, consultants, agents, or anyone affiliated with us from any and all liability, damages, causes of action, allegations, suits, sums of money, claims and demands whatsoever, in law or equity, that you ever had, now have or will have in the future against us, arising from your participation in or in any way related to our Website, Programs and Services, unless arising from the gross negligence on our part.
No Warranties. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON THE WEBSITE. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR OUR PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.
Not Evaluated by the FDA. The information contained on this Website or provided through our Website, Programs, Products and Services has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
Accuracy. Although every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of information shared on or through our Website, Programs, Products and Services, the information may inadvertently contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. We are not responsible for the views, opinions, or accuracy of facts referenced on or through our Website, Programs, Products and Services or those of any other individual or company affiliated with us in any way. Every effort has been made to present you with the most accurate, up-to-date information, but because the nature of health care, scientific, business, and technology research is constantly evolving, we cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of our content.
No Endorsement. Reference or links in our Website, Programs, Products or Services to any other individual’s, business or entity’s information, opinions, advice, programs, products or services do not constitute our formal endorsement. We are merely sharing information for your own self-help and for informational and educational purposes only. We are not responsible for the website content, blogs, e-mails, videos, social media, programs, products and/or services of any off-site web pages, companies or persons linked or referenced in our Website, Programs, Products or Services. Should our Website link appear in any other individual’s, business’s or entity’s website, program, product or services, it does not constitute our formal endorsement of them, their business or their website.
By using our Website, Programs, Products and Services you implicitly signify your agreement to all parts of the above Disclaimer. If you have any questions about this Disclaimer, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.